THOMAS M. BATES
- Born in Springfield, Massachusetts on May 25, 1957
- Happily married to Kay for 34 years
- Two children, Kendra and Tom
- AV pre-eminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available from the nation’s oldest guide to the legal profession for his legal ability and ethical standards.
- Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Board of Legal Specialization and Education, Recertified in 2006, 2011, and 2016.
- Massachusetts Bar – 1988
- Florida Bar – 1990
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida (federal court) – 1991
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Florida (federal court) – 2021
- Boston College – Bachelor of Arts in English and Political Science – 1980
- New England Law | Boston – Juris Doctorate – 1988
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)